Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not as easy as they sang it would be…

We all experienced it once or twice in our life. The tears, the longing feeling and the what-ifs are just a small part of broken heart….

We go through a lot of ways to mend it, to forget about it and move on. To do so, some tries to find friends to talk about it, or even do stupid thing like jumping off a bridge! For me, I prefer to listen to broken-hearted songs.

But who am I kidding? Getting over your broken heart is not as easy as they sing it would be. There are moments when you just can’t help to think about that person. There are moments when you find yourself trapped in a situation that reminds you about that person. And also, countless prayers that begs for amnesia.

The song might say lines like “I’ll forget you”, or “I’ll find someone else”. Yeah, right! They forgot to mention a specific time for you to forget or find someone else. Maybe because there is no specific time to mend a broken heart. It differs for every person, depends on their surroundings.

My advice, just enjoy the moment. Enjoy the tears, the hurt inside your heart and head. Welcome to the broken hearted club!

No comments: