Saturday, March 16, 2013

you vs him

This is my most personal writing yet. This is another way for me to mend the pain. And this is dedicated solely to you..


You..
You are something else
You are a type of person that I've never encountered in my life before
So much fun yet so much lies

I should thank you, since your lies lead me to him
He is something else too..
But hopefully in a good way

Your outer package are similar
 but somehow, very different

He's not as talkative as you are
He's not easy to get close to as you are
Can't see him as easy as you are
Can't talk to him as easy as you are
Can't read his mind as easy as you are
He can't smooch as good as you are
He doesn't seem to be popular like you are
He's not a good driver as you are

But for as far as I know,
He doesn't lie to me like you did...


When he's with me, he's warm.. very warm..
When he's with me then he's really there with me
His body is next to me
His arms embrace me
His fingers stroke me.., not his blackberry...

I want to think about only him, not you
I want my heart to beat for him, not you
I pray for him, not you
I deserve him, not you
I want him, not you

No comments: