Saturday, January 22, 2011

Berdoa itu bukan dengan cara update status fesbuk...

Akhir-akhir ini banyak saya liat temen-temen di fesbuk menuliskan doa mereka di update status mereka. I can't deny that I did it once (like a long time a go..), but after that I came to my senses. Menurut saya, berdoa adalah cara kita berkomunikasi intens dengan pencipta kita. Cara kita untuk menumpahkan semua keinginan dan harapan kita. I just don't understand why they wrote them down. More over, in facebook! It isn't a private place.

Why would you let anyone knows your plead to God? What's the point of doing so? I doubt that God would granted your wish even if you had 1000 likes from your friends. If it yours to keep, then God would certainly give it to you gladly. If it isn't, then even if you cry with tears of blood, God wouldn't granted your wish.


Kalau buat saya, berdoa dan mendoakan lewat update status facebook itu sah-sah saja, but please leave God's name behind. IMHO, it is too sacred to be written so easily. But hey, facebook is a free social network. Anyone could write anything at anytime there. If you want to write or comment anything, then do so. Just like what I did here :))

No comments: